Thursday 31 July 2014

Unfinished Series (That I Plan to Continue)

Hi!

I thought today that I'd share with you the series that I haven't finished yet, even though all the books in the series are released, and I plan to finish them eventually.  This isn't going to include series that I haven't yet started - I might do that in a separate post one day.


1. The Newsoul Trilogy

I've read the first two books in this trilogy, and I reviewed the second book on this blog (you can see that here).  I was captivated by the concept, and I own all three books.  I'm not sure what's stopping me from finishing them!



2. The Vampire Academy Series

Please don't hate me!  I read the first book a long time ago, and to be honest, I didn't love it.  I continued and read the second book though, and I could see that the series was becoming more like something that I would enjoy.  I picked up the third book this year, but due to library due dates, I couldn't finish it.  Hopefully I will try and read it again in the near future.

3.  The Grisha Trilogy




I own the first two books in this trilogy, but I have only read the first.  I thoroughly enjoyed it, and flew through it and I'm hoping the same will happen in the next two books.

4.  The Archived Duology



The concept of The Archived drew me in and the plot was intriguing as well.  I can't wait to get my hands on The Unbound!

5. The Paranormalcy Trilogy



I read Paranormalcy after picking a few books from the library to read over the holidays a while back.  I was totally unprepared for what I read!  I was not expecting how funny and generally just entertaining the story was!  I'm definitely planning on finishing this trilogy.


That's it for now - I'm sure I'll think of a few series I've forgotten to mention after I publish this post!

Let me know in the comments if you've finished any of these series and what series you have yet to finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts
Back to Top