Wednesday 27 August 2014

Quick Updates


So I haven't posted in almost a week, I believe, which isn't too unusual for me, but I probably won't be able to post in the next couple of days either due to the need to catch up on school work.  This is because I have been ill and haven't been on the internet for FIVE DAYS (it's killing me).  I'm feeling better now, but this has put me behind in a few things.

I was hoping to have a review out this week, but I haven't been able to read either, so that can't happen just yet.

If you left me a comment in the last couple of days, I've replied to it by now.

I'm really hoping that this will be the blog that I stick with, as I haven't had much success with that in the past, and this has just become something that I love to do but I feel like I could slip out of it very easily.

Hopefully you'll forgive me for being slack.

I'm just blabbering now, so I'll leave it at that!

Oh, and I found this:
http://thenicestplaceontheinter.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts
Back to Top