Thursday 28 May 2015

The Bookish Identity Tag


Hi, it's been a while!  I was tagged a little bit ago by the wonderful Noelia @ A Day in Bookland to do the Bookish Identity tag, so I thought I'd do that today.  Also, this is my 100th post on this blog!  I was originally planning to do something extra special, and you can see how well that turned out (ie. I didn't post for approximately two weeks), but stay tuned because my Blogoversary is in a month and I have shifted my plans for then...
Anyway, on to the tag!


1.  Which dystopian world would you live in?
Considering that the definition of dystopian is "an imagined place or state in which everything is unpleasant or bad", I don't really want to pick one!  But I think if the politics weren't so messed up, the Divergent world wouldn't be too bad.  As long as I wasn't a Divergent.

2.  Would you be a Downworlder or a Nephilim? (The Mortal Instruments)
Well, I don't think I'd want to be a Shadowhunter just because of their low life expectancy due to the fact that they have no choice but to be warriors.  Faeries are basically evil and vampires need to drink blood...so that leaves me with werewolf or warlock.  I think I'd pick werewolf, because that'd be pretty cool and then I don't have to worry about what my warlock mark would be.

3.  Who would your partner be?
Today, I'm picking Raffe the angel from the Penryn and the End of Days trilogy.  Everything about him is great, and I could probably do anything if I had his help.

4.  Who would your godly mother or father be? (Percy Jackson)
I haven't read Percy Jackson, and let's face it, my Greek God knowledge isn't exactly great.  So I'm just going to pick Poseidon - water abilities would be cool.

5.  Which house would you be from?  (Harry Potter)
Hufflepuff!  I was sorted into this house twice on Pottermore and also in every online quiz I have done for my entire life.  (Except for when I was approximately 7 years old.  Back then, I was a Slytherin.)  Anyway, I love Hufflepuff and what the house stands for, so yeah, HUFFLEPUFF PRIDE!

6.  Which faction would you be from?  (From Divergent)
If I lasted long enough, I would pick Abnegation on Choosing Day just because they’re the only faction that doesn’t cut down it’s number of initiates.  Otherwise, I would end up as factionless.

7.  What would your daemon be?  (From Northern Lights)
I haven't read these books either, but I did watch the movie a long time ago, and from what I understand, a daemon is kind of like a real-life patronus? (If I'm wrong, please let me know).  Anyway, I would probably pick some kind of dog or a tiger, because I'm guessing a dolphin wouldn't really work out!


That's the tag!  Thanks for reading, and if you haven't done this yet - you're now tagged!

2 comments:

  1. Great answers Sabrina!! Sorry I couldn't check it out sooner but life has been hectic :)
    I wouldn't mind being a werewolf too since I love wolves and becoming one of them would be something I would highly enjoy, I think hahahaha
    The abilities that come from being Poseidon's daughter/son are fantastic so I approve of your choice as well xD and hey, as long as we can go to Hogwarts I don't really care which house I'm sorted into to be honest =) and yes, a dolphin daemon won't be practical even though if I remember correctly the daemon chooses its own shape, I believe... jeez, it's been so long since I read the first book (like 10 years....)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries! I hope everything is going well :)
      Haha the only problem is if you shred your clothes every time you change... I can't remember if that happens in TMI or just the Twilight series.
      I'm glad you approve! And yeah, just being able to attend Hogwarts would be amazing.
      Well I don't blame you for not remembering if it's been that long!

      Delete

Related Posts
Back to Top