Friday 26 June 2015

Life Updates!


I have a boring post today!  Well, I hope it's not too boring.  First of all, I haven't blogged for two weeks.  I'm not sure what happened, I just didn't feel up to it.  I finished all my exams, and I just had a week of an intensive unit - basically I went into uni and had lectures from 9 'til 4 each day.  So I guess being exhausted had a lot to do with it!


In case you don't know, I'm in my first year of studying Wildlife and Conservation Biology, which is, as you might guess, all about wildlife and its management and importance.  I'm absolutely loving it so far and in fact I am going on a camp for it next week.  There's going to be no phone service, never mind internet connection.  However, I'm trying scheduling posts for the first time (which hopefully works), so the blog still should be a little active.  Please forgive me if I take a long time to reply to comments though!

One thing that I want to share with you in particular is an amazing foundation that I and my fellow students were able to hear about from the founder himself.  It's called The Thin Green Line Foundation and its focus is on raising money to support park rangers.  I would love if you would at least check out their website.  You can find out more information about what the foundation is all about and you can donate money or buy special products to help the park rangers.

So I mentioned that I'm going on a camp next week.  Through this I am going to be able to experience first hand the effort and some of the techniques that go into managing wildlife and parks.  If you're interested, I could write a post about it when I come back (be sure to let me know).

Now, my reading and blog updates.  I've actually still been reading a bit this month and as I said, I've got a few posts that I'll hopefully have scheduled for the time I am away.  I also have a super special post out tomorrow, so keep your eyes peeled!

I'm fairly behind on reading blog posts too, as I've kind of been avoiding my computer.  So I'll be going through them over the weekend.

And I think that's all!  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts
Back to Top